I am starting a revolution this fall…forget the pumpkin and get on board with pomegranates. The pumpkin has nothing on the pomegranate and peak season for this seeded apple is right now. Between October-December you can enjoy the wondeful health benefits that pomegranates offer. From antioxidant protection, to stimulating collagen production, the pomegranate offers a wealth of skin care benefits. Pamper yourself with a little pomegranate this fall and treat yourself to this exciting exfoliating scrub!
Pomegranate Sugar Scrub Cubes
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tb Olive Oil (more or less depending on desired consistency)
1. Remove seeds from half of the pomegranate set aside.
2. Place sugar in a bowl and add pomegranates to sugar.
3. Use the back of a spoon to crush the pomegranate, add olive oil.
5. Use a cube mold and spoon scrub into the tray.
6. Place in freezer untill the sugar hardens.
7. When cubes harden, use them right away in your shower or bath.
8. Rub the cubes over your knees, elbows and other rough spots
By: Regina Tucker